Guest Designer for Atlantic Heart Challenge

Wow, it's been so long since I've posted.  Michelle over at AHSC asked me to be a guest designer for July and I was excited to be asked.  I was a designer for AHSC years ago but my full time, non-crafty job didn't allow me time to design on a regular basis.

Here is the sketch


Here is my design using the new Stampin Up Daisy Delight Set.

I just love this paper.  I hope you will go on over to AHSC and check out some of the other great creations. Click here to get to the AHSC page

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the big, bold daisy over the blue patterned paper. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch.
    :) Marie AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper! Love how you added the bitty sparkles to the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this paper, the picture doesn't do it justice.

      Delete
  3. Kristen, love how you used that floral background for your banners and pulled in the beautiful yellow daisy flower and how you brought in the more yellow with the ribbon. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I wish the picture was better, it was a cloudy day. The colors are very vibrant.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts