January Card Club

A new round of card club has started and we have 8 wonderfully talented ladies in our group this time. We have two new members joining us this time Cris and Jami, Tracy has opted to take a break from club for a little while but all the other ladies have returned.

This months theme for card swap was hearts and flowers, or valentine type theme.


I was blown away with this months cards and didn't even want to pull mine out when it was my turn.  


Here is Jami's amazing 3D type card.  Just goregous.





Here is Rachelle's card.  The background on the front is aluminum foil ran through the embosser.  Amazing!


Here is Liz's gorgeous card!  What a perfect bow and I love the stamping on this! 





Cris made two things for us!!  This fabulous tree bag made with the new Thinlit Treat Bag Die and the gorgeous card below. 



********************************************************************


Here is Cindy's wonderful card.  Love the embossing on all the hearts! 







Angela couldn't make our meeting but she made this beautiful card for Valentines Day! 





Here is Michelle's fabulous card with all the wonderful touches on it.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It has some wonderful glimmer and shimmer on it. 






Here is my Valentine Card.  I used craft paper and the new stamp set Hello Life and You Plus me. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







Every month Michele has a little giveaway and I've been luckily I have won a few of the fabulous crafty items.  This month I won again this adorable box filled with yummy candies.




This was made with the Tiny Treat Boxes from Stampin Up.
So Cute! 

Our project this month was a file folder card using the Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board

This is what it looks like on the outside.


And here is the inside.

What a fun project with lots of little pieces. I messed up my envelope which was stamped too so I won't show you that. lol. 


Comments

Popular Posts