December Happenings

Wow! It feels like forever since I posted on the blog.  With the holidays and working full-time the blog got a little neglected.  I apologize to my 10 loyal followers. :-)

First I wanted to let you know what I've been up to.  My daughter was selected to participate in New York States All State Mixed Chorus Ensemble in Rochester this year.  She received a perfect score on her NYSSMA audition in the spring.  She was also selected to the All County Chorus here on Long Island.  We went to see her perform in Rochester at the beginning of December.  What an amazing experience.  One that I will cherish forever and I'm so grateful my daughter got to participate in.

Next, my daughter won the roll in her High School play as Rizzo in Grease.  This is one proud Mom here.  Here is the video of her as Rizzo
For more proud Mom moments check out my YouTube channel at Ozsome21.  There are also videos on the side of my blog you can click that will take you to my YouTube Channel.

In the midst of the whirl wind I found a bit of creative time.  I missed my demonstrators Christmas Party but the girls in my card club are so sweet and moved the club date to the following week after my daughters play.  Michelle and Angela even came to see Emily which was so so nice of them.  

Decembers card club exchange was to use the bird punch from Stampin Up 

You didn't have to make a bird out of it so it was fun to see what the girls came up with.


Here are all our cards from the exchange.

This is Rachelle's card and she made a tag too! She made a swam out of the bird and the flowers! 


Michelle made the flame out of the bird feather.  What a pretty card! 

Here is Angela's card and she stamped the inside too.  She made a Cardinal!  I found out she loves cardinal's.  


Here is Cindy's delicate card.  She used the leaves to create the wreath.


This is Liz's pretty card.  She had the same idea as Michelle to make the candle and I love how she used the Top Note Die Cut for the inside of the card.  I have been on the fence about getting this die cut and this pushed me over. It's on my order form this month. :-)


Here is my Card.  Tracy was unable to attend our card club as she was under the weather but she made something similar to mine.  I used everything in the punch to create mine.  The vase is actually the bird. 


This was a wonderful handmade gift from Michelle to all of us girls.  All StampIn Up!  The embellishments she made into earring for us!  So pretty!  




This was our project!  I just love this!  




To make this Start with a a piece of paper 10" X 8 3/4".
On the 10" side mark with a pencil at the 5" mark.
Then cut with your paper trimmer from your 5" mark to the corner so you are making a triangle.
Score lines at 4 3/8" and 5 7/8" on all sides of the triangle and fold.

The envelope is made with the Envelope maker and the paper size is 9X9.

Wow!  So much going on! So much to show you.  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season and happy New Year!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

  1. All the cards are beautiful. I received one of Kris' cards in the mail. Lucky me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your daughter! Will be back to watch the video. My sound was not working. And lovely set of card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts