Bubbling Birthday Card

This week is my week to Design for the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge.
Here is this weeks sketch # 76
I love the idea in this sketch of the words behind an image.  I wish I had a little more time for this one because I had two ideas in mind.  This one is a birthday card, but I also wanted to do a Halloween card with this same concept and if I get some time I'll post that one too.

Here is what I came up with


I liked the way my paper matched the bubbles in the drink stamp.  I also cut about an inch off the front of the card so when you opened it you could see the patterned paper on the back of the card front.
This is a stamp set I've used before called Happy Hour from Stampin Up and the paper is from the Regals Desginer Paper Series by Stampin Up. It is a deep pretty purple that the picture does do justice. I added some bling baubles I had to give it an even more bubbly effect.  I kept my card simple this week. 



 


Comments

  1. Great work with this card, would love to still see your second card, post and share if you get it made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on your card..Cheers!!
    Dt member
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic look of this card- that polka dot paper ties in wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts