September Card Club

I look forward to my Stampin Up card club every month. For Septembers club our swap was anything fall themed.  The ladies came up with some fabulous cards.  Here are all of our cards


Tracy's Card: With Googley eyes!



Rachelles Card, it opens up in the middle.  So cute!  If you love owls you have to have the Owl punch available here



Liz's Card also opens up and has googley eyes!  Love that new Halloween paper!



Angelas card with cute little peek a boo window!

Beautiful Happy 
Thanksgiving stamp on inside of Angela's card.

Cindy's Card :-) Love the ribbon and buttons

Michelle's Card love that thick twine


My Card, I had no Stampin Up Stamps so I used paper and punches.  I'll add a stamp later. 
The punches I used for this are Artisan Label Punch and I used the border punch Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border 

Our project for the night was learning a new technique where you use a white crayon and mask the card and ink it.  It came out so pretty, I can't wait to make a bunch of these.

The Stamp set used for this was White Christmas and Freaky Friends for the bat

If you would like to learn how to make this card I'd love to teach you.  I'm just starting out as a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Check out my website at 

You too can make these beautiful cards and even use for your scrapbooks! If you are interested in starting a card club or buying anything to make these fabulous cards contact me at ozsome21@yahoo.com or go to my website and order directly from the above link. 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts