No matter what

                                                         Here is this weeks AHSC #74

I'm a little behind with everything as I adjust to going back to work full-time so I wish I had a bit more time to use some creative juices to make this card.
This is what I came up with using my Stampin Up new stamp set Letterpress Winter, Stampin Up Petite Pairs and the Stampin Up Papillon Potpouri butterfly stamp and the butterfly punch.
I used some Turqoise Stickle to give it some bling and punch a shadow for the butterfly



I love this color ink which is the Stampin Up Pacific Point .
If you would like to come along and create with us at The Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge just click the link.  I'd love to see what you come up with.
All these products used can be found at www.alwaysozsome.stampinup.net under products and shop now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts