Second term on Design Team

I was excited to be welcomed back for a second term on the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge Design Team.
This is the first card I've created for the second term and I love how it came out.  I was playing around with Heidi Grace Embossed Punch-Out Flowers that I scored at a local Tuesday Morning Shop. Then I thought about my first design team challenge for the second term and I  made this beautiful card.
Here is the sketch that was the inspiration:

Here is the design I came up with...

The background paper is from my hoard of Leaving Prints, when I use to be a consultant before the company went debunk.  The stamped sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set Happy Birthday and I used CTMH ink Ruby to distress the edges of the orange cardstock.  I embellished with some sparkle bling and of course stickle. 

I'd love to see what you can make using this weeks sketch.  Go to AHSC blog and post your design!
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Comments

  1. Love the colours from this paper, they are fantastic. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch. Love those flowers you made.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and fun, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bright colour combinations. Cheery card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts