Poppies

I had so much fun creating this card with inspiration from the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #48.
I'm received a bunch of fun new stamps from Stampin Up.  I had gone to another stamp camp and learned how to do watercolor flowers.  I just had to buy the watercolor pen brushes and watercolor paper to make these flowers.  I never was that big into flowers but making these are just so fun and so pretty.

Here is the sketch.
Here is my Card


I'm starting to pay more attention to the inside of my cards. I always seem to leave them blank. 


I used the watercolor technique to paint the flowers, and I used stickle to make the middles look like pollen.
Here's a list of all the items I used:
Happy Watercolor Stamp set from Stampin Up
Water color Paper  Stampin Up
Watercolor Wonder Designer series Paper Stampin Up
Grey Cardstock.
The inside stamp is from Label Love Stamp set Stampin Up






Comments

  1. Stunning. This is a really beautiful card. One that I would make multiples of. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. It really caught my eye this week in the line up at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so dreamy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts