AHSC #46

I was playing around last night with some stamps and got frustrated because I didn't like anything I made so I quit for the night.  This morning I looked at the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge for this week and decided to make my card with inspiration from the sketch.
Here is this weeks sketch.

Here is what I did with it.

Supplies I used were: Basic grey colored cardstock
See ya Later Stampin up Stamp
Cuttlebug Embossing folder D'vine Swirl
Some ribbon and rick rack
Little glass embellishments (I can't remember the name of these)
Come play along this week with the sketch. 


Comments

  1. I love how you tied the sentiment in with the sketch. Great job,

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. love your take on the sketch.
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting card. The half circle to me looks like a sun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts