Challenge Sketch #41 AHSC

I'm so excited to post my first Sketch as a member of the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge design team.

I decided to use quilling on my first design.  I haven't done any quilling in awhile and I love how it looks.
Here is my finished product.


I cut out a piece of patterned paper I had from my DCWV Sweet Stack.  It had the nice border already on the top of the paper.  Then I took a pair of decorative scissors and cut the bottom of my card to look wavy.
Next, I quilled the cupcake and embellishments and added them on and then added the congratulations sticker I had and some nice blue jewels to add the bottom.  I also put a piece of blue paper on the inside of the card on the bottom and added the same color quilling strips to the top and bottom.

Here is the original sketch:

If you would like to join in on the challenge click on Challenge #41 right here and it will take you to the page to show you how to join in on the fun!
You  could be choosen to be in the top 3 of  the challenge and given a cool little badge to display on your blog or website.

Comments

  1. Great card. Love your quilling, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Great job with the sketch. Congratulations on making our Design Team, we are excited to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. the quilling is beautiful
    cathyplus5,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and like the quilling. Welcome to our group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the group!! Great job on the quilling. It is something that intimidates me.This is so beautiful, it makes me want to try it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilling! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts