Card Crazy

I'm having such a great time making cards lately. I am a scrapbooker at heart but have found some new inspiration to create some fun cards with the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge AHSC. I am going to use one of the sketches to create a scrapbook page as the sketches are not limited to just cards.

Here is my creation for Sketch # 43.

I used decorative paper from my DCWV stack Timeless Texture.  This stack has some goregous papers in it. I  had a stamp from CTMH called Treasure Life that I have never used. I  individually stamped the flowers with two diffent colors and inked the edges. The Ink I used was CTMH Creme BruleeI.  I love this color. I used some stickles to make it sparkle a bit and added the little pearls to add a little something. I used ribbon on the corners.
I'm not much of a flower person but I really like how this came together. 

Here is the original AHSC Sketch




Comments

  1. Love the colours you used in this one. Super

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the colors are awesome, and I love the shadow effect by stamping the flowers in 2 different colors. Love that we used the same stamp set, but had 2 totally different cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, that's so funny that we used the same stamp. When I saw the sketch I immediately went to that stamp. I love your card too!

      Delete
  3. this is gorgeous, luv this sketch too...hope I have time to play....have a fabby weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts