Scrapbook Weekend!

My annual scrapbook weekend is coming up with my favorite person to scrapbook with, my sister!


My Sissy!!
We get so excited about this 3 day weekend where all we do is scrap, eat, and laugh. Both of our birthdays are in January so we celebrate by going on this trip! This is our 3rd year going to Pennsylvania to Scrapbooking Weekend Getaways.

Here's a picture of the ballroom we scrap in!


They have fabulous vendors.  One is Cranberry Cat.  They have everything you could possibly need! I love to be able to just walk over get whatever I need.  Maybe a certain color cardstock, or that perfect embellishment to finish off a project.  There are some new vendors this year as well which I'm looking forward to.

My scrap space from last year and a double layout I was working on.

Only a few more weeks until my scrapbook escape weekend!  This year my sister and I have vowed to work on our trip to Europe albums.  We are hoping to get at least one country done. We visited so many places and have hundreds of photos to scrap!  Happy Scrapping all!


Comments

Popular Posts