Playbill Poster for Sweet Sixteen

My daughters Sweet Sixteen theme was Broadway. I came up with this idea to make a playbill poster will all the shows my daughter has been in plus more. I then created a questionnaire to see how which guest at her Sweet Sixteen Party knew the most about her acting career.  The poster came out so cute.

I went to google images and downloaded pictures of all the playbills that I wanted.  Then I printed them out on cardstock, cut each one out individually and matted them with black and yellow paper and put them on a giant poster board that I got for .50 at the dollar store. I then cut out letters using my Cricut cartridge Alphalicious to spell out Broadway on the top.  I also used Stickle to give it some sparkle on the letters.

Then I created the questionnaire with the help of my daughter.  Some of our questions included how many of these shows did she perform in, and some were more specific like Which Show did Emily play a girl and a boy in.  The guests had so much fun trying to figure out the answers and my daughter loved to see them struggle to figure it out.  My daughter has been in 18 shows so it was a bit hard.

Here's the poster and the questionnaire. I made the questionnaire in my Hallmark card studio.  I used the birthday themed stationary and then just printed it out on card stock.


Comments

Popular Posts