Using what I have

I've been scrapbooking for so many years I have soooo much stuff and I like to buy the new stuff coming out but hate to waste things that I have.  I had a scrapbook kit that my sister gave me from Stamping Up that I may have used in my early years of scrapbooking and I thought I could make some holiday cards out of the leftover pieces.  I had some pre-punched out cards I got from AC Moore for $1.00 so I decided to use them as my base and then I just went to work using the pieces from the kit.  I also used a little stickle.  Stickle makes everything go from just ok to wow.  I got out my stamps that I haven't used yet and had to have and did the stamped one below.  I thought the pieces came out cute.  Only took me maybe an hour and I have 5 cute holiday cards to send out. 



This one reminded me of me and my sister making snow angels, so I put traditions on the bottom because it was sort-of a tradition that if we played in the snow we had to make snow angels.

Comments

Popular Posts